talideon.com is the online home of Keith Gaughan, a software developer based in Dublin in Ireland.
I have a weblog where I write about random things occasionally. I also have a linklog called Inklings where I post links to things I stumble across.
I’m also on Twitter as @talideon, though I’ve stopped using it, and on Github. I sometimes answer coding questions on Stack Overflow, and have the obligatory LinkedIn account I only look at once in a blue moon.
A collection of sites I occasionally visit. If you want a list of stuff as I stumble across it, see my tumblog, Inklings. It uses Komorebi, a small tumblog engine.
- met.ie: the Irish weather service
- firstname.lastname@example.org: an excellent visualisation of world weather conditions
- LightningMaps.org, and here’s Dublin
Aggregators and news
- Forvo: a pronunciation dictionary
- WordReference.com: a multilingual dictionary
- L’Obs: la conjugaison de Français, which also has a basic dictionary, thesaurus, and grammar for French, as well as exercises for learners
- Gramadach na Gaeilge: Irish grammar
- Teanglann: the best of the online Irish dictionaries